October 4-6, 2013
Omni Colonnade Hotel – San Antonio, TX
Applications from working voiceover industry professionals accepted starting in June, 2013
Participation is limited to the first 100 to qualify.
Go to www.faffcamp.com for more info!
FaffCon: the voice over unconference, a participant-driven conference for working voiceover pros.
It’s a little different each time, but for a general idea of how FaffCon works, check out this illustrated tour of the process.
Your registration fee of $299* includes:
- the Friday Field Trip team building/networking activity mixer
- Friday night dinner at the Carolina Ale House
- Lunch and snack Saturday and Sunday
- (Breakfast is on the house for FaffCon overnight guests at the Omni Charlotte Hotel)
- 10 breakout periods and about 50 voiceover Topic Sessions to choose from!
*Plus 2.9% transaction processing fee